We encourage shelters to include play groups to enrich the lives of the dogs in their care. However, we understand that fencing construction costs are often barriers to this. Our Play Yard Construction grants offer up to $10,000 to shelters for the building, expanding, or repairing of play yards.
- No decisions regarding suitability for playgroup participation are made on suspected breed or mix (all dogs treated individually)
- Grant applicant must be an authorized member of the organization
- Two separate construction/building quotes will be required as part of the application process
- Property must be owned by the applying agency
- Additional requirements may apply